Re: [ecf-dev] OpenSocial

Hi Scott,

It is a good and interesting idea.

Nowadays I'm involve with SCP, making a stable state with all the existing ECF code. But I have interest collaborating with, therefore I can't focus on it exclusively right now (working on SCP), so probably I will be able to work/collaborate with others ECF'ers that would like to lead it.

I guess we might want to see others social networks api's, like Facebook API (just an idea).

Cheers
Marcelo