[ecf-dev] logging onto ecf2

Pete and I last week went to OSU and upgraded ecf2. Still applyng updates ...

However, we did meet with the ecf2 administrators and Eric explained to us how to access ecf2 in a secure way and get a graphical desktop (ssh port forwarding). I wrote up the directions for how to do this (Linux to ecf2 ... the directions for going from Windows to ecf2 are a little different and I'll write those up too later) and put these directions on the ecf2 wiki.

-Ted

Back to the top