[ecf-dev] IMPORTANT: change in requirements for Conforming Incubation Phase projects

Hello all,

The requirements for being a Conforming Eclipse project in the Incubation Phase have just expanded. As you all know, being a Conforming project makes your life easier because you can take advantage of the Parallel IP Process and get your code checked in more quickly.

We made this change due to more clarification from the Eclipse Board of Directors. The revised and now current requirements are detailed here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/parallel-ip-process.php

The changes are simple so it shouldn't take long to make them and maintain your Conforming status. I'll be checking for conformance during the week of May 7. Please let me know if you think you will have a problem making the necessary changes by that date. Thanks in advance for doing this, and let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Jacko

Back to the top