[ecf-dev] Summer of Code 2007

Hmm... I noticed this:

   * Develop a newsreader similar to Pan,Thunderbird but based on Eclipse

I might be interested in doing that. And I've already started somewhat with the bbreader example (but a real newsreader is of course a lot more complex) and a bit of code already written for an NNTP provider for ECF/BBAPI. Can someone who is already a contributor (or commiter in case I want to become one) take part in Summer of Code?

Erkki