[ecf-dev] ECF weekly conference call for 7/17/2006 @ noon postponed

Hi Folks,

Good news: as of now I am now freed up to work full time on ECF, and so will be able to be more predictably active in terms of project leadership/planning as well as documentation, design, and coding. I am really excited and looking forward to working more with all of you.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top