[eavp-dev] Geometry import status

​All,

The Geometry Editor in the jay/model branch is currently allowing for the import of most .stl and some .obj files. I merged jay/model with next a couple of weeks ago, so merging again should not be too large an issue. However, the build is not running with the new EMF packages and I have no estimate for how long it would take me to get it going. I also have not merged Robert/GeometryRefactor with ICE's next. This will be slightly more work, since I will have to temporarily comment out the MOOSE plant view, but it shouldn't take long.

Robert Smith

Back to the top