[e4-dev] Migrating from e4 4.7 to 4.14 and Dialog is missing

I'm sorry if this is not an appropriate list to ask this question.

I'm updating an e4 application from a 4.7 based target to 4.14. We use a few Dialog object in the Application Model and when moving up to 4.14, I am getting errors saying that Class 'Dialog' is not found or is abstract.

Was use of Dialog deprecated? Is there some documentation I can look at to learn about that change and what we should do about it?

Thanks,
Ken

Back to the top