Re: [e4-dev] Request to promote 0.13 and switch to 0.14

Hi Lars,

The project is actively being developed and used.

Please don’t remove it from the build.

Regards,

Hristo

On 3/5/2013 2:12 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:

Hi,

as I commented on the bug search does not install, but I don't think it is currently developed.

If that is true, could we remove that one from the build?

e4 tools are fine in this build.

Best regards, Lars