[e4-dev] E4 Formal API Part 2: UI Model

OK, I've updated the wiki for the model ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse4/API/UIModel ). The model appears mostly OK except around the menu / tb definitions...

Everyone should feel free to comment either on the wiki or reply to this email

Tom / Lars, I have no idea where to go to get whatever docs exist for the snippet processing...is any of that stable enough to declare ?

Paul, not to worry too much about the various 'Opaque' and 'Rendered' stuff, they appear to be just a way to invoke different renderers correct ? If so we have a new solution we can use now...if not come see me.

Tomorrow I expect to have something on the Services; this is an area that I'll likely need input on since I only use the EModelService and EPartService. Tom, we're not going to declare the various presentation / rendering API now correct ?

Eric

Back to the top