[dtp-dev] What build are we supposed to use?

I'm a bit confused about DTP's build naming conventions.

I see the "milestone" build, and we in WTP used that for a while, for our builds and testing.

But, now that we are coming up to M5, I want to "use the latest" , to find any odd problems that might occur, before we actually get to the milestone.

So, I found the "N" builds, which seemed to me the only way to get the latest builds/content.

But ... those builds disappear after a day (or so) .... so, even though we built with it, it's hard for committers to get it, or equivalent version,
to test the build with.

Am I missing something? Is there some "I" build somewhere that would have at least a week's longevity?
Should the N builds be left around a little longer? (such as for a week or two?).

Or ... is this is a feature request? :)

Any recommendations?