[dtp-dev] Strange filtering behavior in Available Driver Definitions dialog

When I create a new connection, if I click the "..." button on the second page of the wizard, the Available Driver Definitions dialog is displayed.  If the Database node is selected when I click the Add button, then all the driver definitions are displayed in the resulting dialog.  If I select another node, then only the Generic JDBC driver definition is displayed.  Shouldn't the selection be ignored and the driver definitions be filtered based on the driver category set on the Connection ProfileDetailsWizardpage?

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top