Re: [dtp-dev] how-to build

Anthos,

I have created a Wiki page with instructions for build DTP 0.7:

      http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/How_to_Build_DTP_0.7

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             John
             Graham/SYBASE
             02/28/2006 12:11          DTP development mailing list
             PM                        <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dtp-dev] how-to build(Document
                                       link: John Graham)

Hi Anthos,

I'm out of the office today, but will reply with instructions by tomorrow
afternoon.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Anil Samuel"
             <anil.samuel@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "DTP development mailing list"
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/28/2006 01:13          [dtp-dev] how-to build
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi

So far I have been using the builds. To stay on top of the latest, I am
checking out the source from cvs.

how do I go about building the entire DTP stack ?

Regards
Anthos

--
Anil Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxxx>