[dsdp-mtj-dev] Status of MTJ

Hi Gorkem,

I just went through the process of explicitly turning off the
simultaneous release flag for Sequoyah for Juno. I notice that there
hasn't been any activity in the MTJ mailing list since you sent the
MTJ 1.2 release slides in June. The project metadata is out of date in
the portal, although I do see some periodic checkins.

Would you mind giving some update and telling what your intent is for
the project and whether you intend to be on the train. My interest in
this is that technically MTJ is still listed as a sub-project of
Sequoyah. I'm not sure I there is any administrative tasks that I need
to carry out as the Sequoyah lead. Otherwise, I will have to let you
rely on the Tools PMC.

Regards

--
Eric Cloninger (ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx)