Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ extension points

So, the API extension point is now completely gone?  I thought that one was staying, but being renamed to something else?

On Feb 9, 2009, at 11:30 AM, Paula Gustavo-WGP010 wrote:

Hi,

We are working now on the extension points for tomorrow’s build. Initially we plan to have the following extension points defined on MTJ:

Core plugin:

-       org.eclipse.mtj.core.deviceimporter
-       org.eclipse.mtj.core.externallibrary

UI Plugin

-       org.eclipse.mtj.ui.vendorattributes
-       org.eclipse.mtj.ui.jadeditorpage
-       org.eclipse.mtj.ui.deviceeditor

Probably it is possible to merge both jad editor extensions, but the impact now is quite high now. We are still evaluation how to do it.

gep