[dirigible-dev] Flow editor for Dirigible

I’m looking for a quick and (sufficiently) nice solution for a flow editor.

It will present a visual alternative to designing flows to the current text-based files.

The selection criteria in brief is the following:

-          OSS & eclipse-friendly license

-          Simple interface for visualizing graphs and key actions for adding vertices, connecting with edges and modifying their properties, save/load, (automatic) layout arrangement

-          Easy to adopt

o   APIs for de-/serialization in custom (XML/JSON) format (preferably this should be the only thing to touch)

o   Browser JS (not npm)

o   Relatively small and well-architected codebase in case we need to tweak sth (in order to not lose too much time on this)

On this stage I’m looking for a quick win and it’s important that the solution can be adapted and adopted very fast. It could be exchanged for a more elaborate alternative later if needed.

Suggestions are welcome.

Back to the top