[dirigible-dev] Integration of Orion Editor in Dirigible

Hi Orion team

We want to replace the ACE  with the Orion editor, as a default one for Dirigible, before making a release in Eclipse.

We are almost done and the last thing that remains is the debugger.

What we want to do is the following:

·         Handle event when breakpoint is set/removed

·         Place the cursor on a certain line and highlight it

How we can do this?

I’ve search in google, but the only thing that I found was this event and it is not triggered: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/_javascript__code_modules/source-editor.jsm#BreakpointChange

The Orion version that we are using is – stable_20150817 - https://github.com/eclipse/dirigible/commit/89b198692f9a16d66c6fa51b077471492f4f7148

Dirigible Project References:

The project site: http://www.dirigible.io

Eclipse page: https://www.eclipse.org/dirigible/