Re: [diffmerge-dev] EMF Diff/Merge Engine

Thanks for your answer. Are there any technical papers or publications about EMF Diff/Merge? And there is a problem with the update site link.. It's the same like the Dropins link and doesn't work. Also the latest build update site is not correct.

P.S. Next time I promise to use the eclipse forum ;)

Best Regards
Aleksandar Toshovski