Re: [deeplearning4j-dev] Deeplearning4j still active?

Alessandro:

I also want to note the forums are on a best effort basis prioritized
based on time I have to spare.
No response times are guaranteed on the forums.

That is reserved exclusively for paying customers.

If you want or need an SLA with guaranteed response times please see our paid offering:
https://www.konduit.ai/dl4j-consulting

Otherwise feel free to ping me on the forums if you dont' hear from me in a few days.

Sometimes people come to me with problems that if I can't answer in 1 simple answer
or point them to an example and I have to dedicate time and thoughts to a response
I don't get to it immediately mainly due to other projects coming up.