Re: [dawnsci-dev] Project status

Greg,

These projects can be considered dormant from the perspective of Eclipse Foundation.

I may like to fork them on github non-eclipse before they are archived. There is also a DLS github account which may choose to fork them if it has not already.

It would be friendly to warn of the uri change before switching them off however. So we should not do anything too quickly.

Best,

Matt