Re: [dataspace-wg-spec] BALLOT: Approval to Create the Eclipse Dataspace Protocol Specification Project

+1 from iSHARE on The Eclipse Dataspace Protocol specification project

Warm Regards,

Rajiv Rajani

Mobile : +31 6 1796 2003

Book a meeting :
calendly.com/rajiv-ishare

More details : iSHARE.eu

iSHARE.eu : The non-profit federated trust framework for data spaces