[cyclonedds-dev] Segmentation fault

Good morning,
I am developing a system based on cycloneDDS in c but I am facing a problem. I have several message sent by a publisher but I cannot receive on subscriber side anything different from a the first message sent. I was expecting that (based on the hello world example that setting MAX SAMPLE to 4 and set up the while in order to dds_read ( reader, &sample[nsample] , &infos[nsample], MAX_SAMPLE,MAX_SAMPLE) would be sufficient..  but it gave a segmentation fault. Is there someone could help?

Back to the top