Re: [cyclonedds-dev] Any idea of time for first code drop?

Hi Bill,

We’re still at the IP-review phase where basically our 3rd-party dependences have been ‘approved’ but we’re still busy with the actual code-drop.

Think we’re a few weeks away from the code being available in the repo.

Regards,

Hans van ’t Hag

Evangelist

IoT Solutions & Technology