Re: [cyclonedds-dev] [iot-pmc] Project Lead election for Angelo Corsaro on Eclipse Cyclone DDS

Thanks for the (quick!) clarification Hans.
Assuming that Michael and Niels wouldn’t be committers either, the best way might be to simply remove them as committers. I believe this is done through the "old" portal: https://portal.eclipse.org
If you’d like them to remain committers but just not be listed as project co-leads, we can certainly get that fixed too!

I will be approving Angelo’s nomination based on your initial comments and follow-up clarification.

Benjamin.