Re: [cu-dev] Help needed removing artifact from download.eclipse.org

Hi Kyle,

As a committer, you can log in to https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/cu/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/ and delete the artifacts yourself. All committers on the project have access to their subdirectory, in your case ("cu").

Tip: You can also create a jenkins job that does it for you, but if it's only occasionally, doing it manually is just as convenient.

Ivar