Re: [config-dev] Technical goals summary
  • From: grin@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:14:01 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=univ-cotedazur.fr; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=unice.fr; dkim=pass header.d=unice.fr; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=NDNck3ERR94pHrlZISShWa0FnGtcTgVM3JAaDIJ/Pyk=; b=JeslPfmQgjqCutoe6YKYBFhuAJPscSkrQ/tnNpuXphTa08003KnJ0fY2PPqYBUnG8q/8hx3TSS3IiZuFE1asuY/+zF/uTgNJdj+1o1aAoPzKBOaKL2ovRsehozBfl4fO3J4koJ88PXaPkpUC/OSHxtz1M+0mxo7C17ZvX4RuasiunQyUv2w2t0t4GAwz79jd6ETtDaTLaHlYxEyVLowTFA6vl7By1eM8RfQlCSsf1TT8aF8f5Mewv7MzdMn5U4TdxzrMWLWzYTCe53vV+FMVOH6x4g86Npjg8TfnzCrUezIsqGmW8ckSfXYwacD14u8uMxp2xoPBqtVDHifZssmihg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=SdJ0yqeUMWwq4WBTW92ii2t/KKjYWFg4lvuIeQspQ+Nz2JOJk5jFhL7GNmLTBZNAZH/hKw9gBvxm5IbjCMAG6HSmNk+uVevni2uSWmMxKZiIIxd04AjtxgpuQG86+yap3oVqvWAdMicyX0l/r5i7i5fuqSCo0mzMik3UAfaTncfFrdPfESZfVibAZw4kYTuluvOZLZgw6GwEsceFeIqi3D/0qlgcyFO+Fo4DmDzCKV34UOnqsME5He4v5dID39yTGVqN+TVXQ46KkqBbuqLDrxDc0rzcyRiaM5JFTtYMu0czD71YRlJTIncKUPSoFQQuMMMlRHodGq9L0CBjmlQbBA==

Hi Dmitry,

Is it planned to allow variables whose values are given by Config, in XML deployment files or annotations? For example use ${password) in a @DatasourceDefinition?

Sorry if this message is not sent to the right mailing list.

Regards,

Richard