[config-dev] Jakarta EE Roles and Jakarta Config

Hello; my apologies for the delay. I was planning for a vacation and simply dropped this.

Here is a document written in deliberately abstract terms describing the configuration-related use cases by Jakarta EE Platform role that I could come up with to satisfy my action item from the meeting on July 15.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14DWj-S68fugL5ZpiR6NMoE-CMgo2Nb_72ikEQSPOyvo/edit?usp=sharing

The main implication is that the application component developer use cases can (and should IMHO) be standardized apart from the other use cases.

I will miss the next meeting but should be able to attend the August 5 meeting.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top