Re: [collections-dev] Implementation of OrderedMap ?

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I will take a closer look at UnifiedMap and see whether extending it can be easily feasible or not. In the meantime, congrats for your work on Eclipse Collections. It’s really a beautiful piece of code !

Cheers
Alexis

--
Senior Researcher, co-director, UMI UMMISCO 209, IRD & UPMC, France.
Director, ICTLab, USTH, Hanoi, Vietnam