Re: [cn4j-alliance] Perspectives on technical relationship

Hello David,

The Jakarta EE Ambassadors joint position on this is outlined here: https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/2021/05/10/jakarta-ee-ambassadors-joint-position-on-jakarta-ee-and-microprofile-alignment/. To be honest this is a very well vetted and long standing position. There is also an associated slide deck here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zei-cHG9xSasb0NwLI03OO0zboCHBekDP0M6A8shLuo/edit?usp=sharing.

In summary, the Jakarta EE Ambassadors, myself, Tomitribe, etc have exactly the same position. I think this is a debate that has gone on for too long without resolution. It is best to call a final vote of the relevant stakeholders, come to a decision and move forward one way or the other.

Reza Rahman