Re: [cn4j-alliance] CN4J Meeting canceled

The oversight is not solely your John. All of us who were on the last call could have pointed out that the minutes and notification were missing, yet we didn't. No excuses. We didn't enable the call to happen.

Thank you for doing the job none else does. You are appreciated more than you know!