Re: [cn4j-alliance] MP apis and "graduation" to Jakarta EE

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 3:25 PM Emily Jiang <emijiang6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Arjan,

Sadly we cannot rewrite the history. Since now we have two package names, there is not much value to change the namespace again. Besides, MP and Jakarta are working together under CN4J towards a full stack of Cloud Native foundation. There should be no superiority comparison between them but the collaboration and acceptance.

You're right Emily. Thanks for answering, and I agree mostly with that.

There's of course an advantage to not changing the package, but there's obviously also an advantage (IMHO) to do change them.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top