Re: [cn4j-alliance] MP apis and "graduation" to Jakarta EE

And this is a mischaracterisation of what is being proposed as one way of expanding the Jakarta platform. If an MP spec has some proven traction such that Jakarta views it as one worthy of adoption, then there is the question of who is supporting the incorporation into the platform and how. One proposal that seeks to minimize both the cost of the integration and impact of current adopters of the spec is to change the behavior of the MP spec project to adopt the more restrictive compatibility requirements.