Re: [cn4j-alliance] MP apis and "graduation" to Jakarta EE

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 3:31 PM Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) Keep the namespace as-is in MP and keep the API evolving in MP in backward compatible way moving forward.  Jakarta can then pick up new versions as it see fit.

How would this work for products that support both EE and MP? Especially when we know that this is the majority of the products out there?

Having config files picked up by two different MP versions that both live in the same runtime, potentially even the same implementation (so the same implementation packages), I'm not really looking forward to code and maintain such a setup.

Kind regards,
Arjan

Back to the top