Re: [che-dev] Centralizing "Che + DevWorkspace Happy Path Test"

Good proposal.

The main aspect which would need to be addressed to make it work:
DevWorkspaces on Kubernetes currently are using Keycloak as authentication.

I would say it makes sense to wait until native auth work on Kubernetes and
then address differences.