[che-dev] Drop Single User support

Hello, community!

As far as I remember, some time ago we agreed that
we won't support Single User mode, but we decided to leave
pieces which would allow to enable it.
Currently, we don't test it but fix some bugs after they are reported.

Context:
Our team is actively working on introducing a dashboard-backend that would allow communicating effectively with Kubernetes API
for DevWorkspace (devfile v2 based). See the corresponding issue [1].
Basically, we should not hurt Single user support for Che Workspaces
but nobody tested or going to test it. And we don't plan any work to support it
for DevWorkspaces.

Proposal:
So, since Single User mode was deprecated a long time ago, I would like to propose, start dropping it fully. I've created the corresponding issue where
we can track the scope and progress [2].

If you have any concerns or have an alternative proposal, please let us know.

Have a great weekend!

--

Serhii Leshchenko

principal SOFTWARE ENGINEER