Re: [che-dev] Github issue forms

Hello,

Following the previous mail , there is now a Pull Request being approved to have github forms for the Eclipse Che issues [1] that bring more UI elements (notice/dropdown/multiple inputs) instead of a big single markdown with comments input when filing issues.

example:
image.png

So, in the next couple of days, I'll merge the PR without any further comments in the PR or in the corresponding issue [2]