Re: [che-dev] Updated time for the Che Community Meeting

 Hello, Thomas!
> That would be 14:00h GMT and 15:00h CET, right?

Yes, I think so, it's 3pm CET.

> Is this just today or permanent?

It always was at 7:00 AM Pacific Time.
We have the corresponding info on the wiki page: https://github.com/eclipse/che/wiki/Che-Dev-Meetings
and in the Google Doc with agenda for the meeting https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZTdQ_RAb0KyUAKH1stwqVTW3hnj5pTDMTzXujldEZGE/edit?usp=sharing

About
> Considering most stakeholders are in Europe or Eastern Canada, PST seems like an odd frame of reference ;-)

I think it's a "historical question" :-)
Sun Tan could share more details about it.

Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 2:42 PM Thomas Mäder <tmader@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That would be 14:00h GMT and 15:00h CET, right? Is this just today or permanent? Considering most stakeholders are in Europe or Eastern Canada, PST seems like an odd frame of reference ;-)

/Thomas