Re: [che-dev] Stale branches in che repos :: ACTION REQUIRED :: please take out your trash :D

Let's start with the first step, remove stale branches.

Here is a link, where you can see your stale branches if there are any: https://github.com/eclipse/che-theia/branches/yours

If you don’t need the merged branches, please remove them by yourself.