Re: [che-dev] Working with documentation modules

Thanks Robert !

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:03 PM Robert Kratky <rkratky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I put together a short doc [1] with hopefully enough info (workflow, principles, resources) to get anyone interested started with authoring (Che 7) docs using Red Hat's module templates.

I tried to keep it as concise as possible, so let me know if important info is missing.

The docs team much appreciates any help it can get -- in return, we'll try to make the experience (hopefully) painless. For example, we'll always make an attempt to prepare the requisite modular structure for the user stories you choose to document.

In order to be able to do that, we ask for whatever initial info you might be able to provide -- a bullet list of required actions, existing docs, presentation slides, etc.

Thanks.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qAZ0D6_Su4mvBjwWuEblnJEqkx1RVXH9DaObnq-qleI/

Regards,

--