Re: [che-dev] License years

Hi
Small update on this topic.
We faced some untrivial behavior of our CI when it checks PRs.
The use-case becomes more complex as we expect and it's no longer looks like a quick fix with an easy win. That's is why we stopped any
investigation in this area. In case if someone wants to lead this
task let me or Mykhailo Kuznietsov know. Mykhailo will share all the information we have at this moment.