Re: [che-dev] Accessing Agent API From External Client Side Application

Hello,
to access agent endpoints you need machine JWT token.
See more info: https://www.eclipse.org/che/docs/authentication.html#authentication-on-che-agents

regards, Max

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 3:18 PM Harish Kumar Murugeshan (RBEI/ETC6) <HarishKumar.Murugeshan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I have a Client Side Application built in Vue JS (Dockerized), I have deployed the app in CHE(Multi-User) using Custom Stack. Now I want the REST calls coming from Client Side app to be served by the Custom Agent API already deployed in CHE(Using Installers), when I try to do that I get unauthorized(401) error.

Is there a way to access CHE-Agent-Endpoints from applications external to CHE.

Any pointers would be helpful.

PS : Every time the client side app gets deployed the port is dynamically assigned by CHE.

Best regards,

Murugeshan Harish Kumar
RBEI/ETC6

Tel. +91 80 6136-1884