Re: [che-dev] Super dev mode for GWT

Hello Jonah.
Recently we've changed[1] the way of launching GWT SDM to make it completely independent of the GWT tools provided by the particular IDE (Eclipse, IDEA). Now we're launching SDM with a command line[2] relying on the gwt:codeserver goal of the net.ltgt.gwt.maven:gwt-maven-plugin.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/7084
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/che/tree/che6/ide#gwt-super-devmode

Regards,
Artem