Re: [che-dev] PHP related PR waiting for review

Hi Kaloyan, apologies for the missed documentation on the weekly meetings - it was something that fell through the cracks during the transition and on-boarding of our new PM. That's my fault.

However, we'll be adding these entries going forward and will add one for yesterday's meeting as well.