Re: [che-dev] Deprecated classes in CHE 4.7

Hello, again.
Thanks for your answer. I have review our changes and remove deprecated from org.eclipse.che.ide.api.editor.events.DocumentReadyEvent int his PR https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/2130
Hope this help you

Vitaly Parfonov -- codenvy

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 2:17 PM, Randika Navagamuwa <randika.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Randika Navagamuwa <randika.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm implementing a pair programming extension as my GSoC project. In this case I need to get notified when there is a change in the document. You can find the usage of that class here[1]

Thanks,