Re: [che-dev] Status of Language Server Protocol implementation?

We have this tracking epic - https://github.com/eclipse/che/issues/1287

It's not current up to date - there is a lot more done on this than currently reflected, but it is going to get a refresh this week.

I think language server is the way to go - if you want to ship something in Q4.  I would expect that we can make our first delivery of technology for LSP this quarter, and a PHP server would be a nice additional LS to test with.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55