Re: [che-dev] Java Test Runner Plugin - Progress Update

Hi,
Very nice :)
Would be nice to show your panel in a "View" (next to console tab ?)

Le mer. 8 juin 2016 à 18:04, Mirage Abeysekara <mirage.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hello everyone,

I'm working on adding the Java Test Runner plugin for Eclipse Che as my Google Summer of Code project. Currently the following requirements[1] are added to the plugin.
  • GUI for showing test runner state
  • View the details of a failing test
  • Navigation to the failing class
  • Extendable framework
A brief video demonstration of the current implementation can view from this URL

Source code: https://github.com/Mirage20/che/tree/che-java-test-runner/plugins/plugin-java-test-runner

Any feedback or suggestions are highly appreciated.

[1] Please refer e-mail subject "Java Test Runner Plugin - Requirements" for more information about the plugin requirements.

Thanks.

Mirage Abeysekara
Undergraduate
Computer Science and Engineering