Re: [che-dev] Getting the cursor offset when there is a click.

I think you need a event on cursor position changed

Le mar. 7 juin 2016 20:12, Randika Navagamuwa <randika.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all,
 I am trying to add multi cursor feature for eclipse che as my GSOC project and I managed to do some changes to my mentor's plugin[1]. This plugin enables the pair programming on eclipse che. Here DocumentReadyHandler() is used to get notified when there is character addition or a removal. I managed to add multiple cursors to the editor using annotations and used addMarker()  method to add the annotations. Now I'm having following problems.
  • How to get the cursor offset when there is a click on the editor. Now this get notified only when there is a character change.
  • What is the best way to remove an added marker?

Thanks and regards,
Randika

--
Best Regards