[che-dev] How to share a folder to docker build context

Hi There,

I'm new to eclipse che and docker as well, trying to wrap my head around a problem.

I have installed eclipse che on windows with standard condenvy installer.

And i'm trying to copy a folder (on windows) which contains our product into docker container.

First i have copied the folder say "myFolder" i wanted to share into c:/Users since this is already mounted into the Virtual Box and is available in the Docker machine.

But COPY command is not working in the docker file and the docker context doesnt seem to have the folder "myFolder" in the build context.

How can i add "myFolder" to my docker build context so that i can use COPY command to copy the folder in to my docker container.

Any help would be much appreciated.

We are working on a 3 day hackathon so sooner i get a reply works better for me :).

Thanks in advance,
Nischal Y

Back to the top