Re: [che-dev] Problem with extension debug

Hi Maxim,

You are right the configuration has to be created under 'GWT Configuration' and not under 'Application' in IntelliJ. I just corrected it on the doc page. Thanks for the catch !

Then once you have your run config set in IntelliJ you have to follow the same instructions as for Eclipse:
1. Run Che (/che/assembly/assembly-main/target/eclipse-che-{version}/bin/che start)
2. Open Che at http://localhost:8080
3. Create a new workspace in Che, open it in IDE and as Eugene suggested change the URL of your workspace from http://localhost:8080/dashboard/#/ide/{ws-id} to http://localhost:8080/ide/{ws-id}
4. Click on your 'Dev Mode On' bookmark and you will be able to compile using the Super Dev Mode

One important thing: do not forget the -noserver parameter in your superdevmode configuration in IntelliJ as suggested by the screenshot on doc.

Stéphane

What is the URL in a browser tab? It should be /ide/ws-name - without /dashboard in it.

As to docs, we will update them shortly.