From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Leschenko
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2015 4:03 PM
To: che developer discussions <che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [che-dev] Che git Interface addition - new Git commands

Hi Dror,

As for the checkout, we decided that it is better to rename and extend current API of branchCheckout.

As for the RepositoryState, we ready to put this object here, but only if you implement this for the native git. Otherwise you will need to put it in some inner API of jgit implementation.

Regards,

Sergii