Re: [che-dev] REST API documentation on eclipseche.org

The APIs related to Codenvy infrastructure should not be present in the docs.

We will look to either get those tagged as Codenvy Only, or find a way to remove them.  I am not sure they should even be exposed on docs.codenvy.com.

But the biggest issue for us is running a hosted swagger for Che. One of its benefits is the ability to execute API commands against an active instance. So we either need to advertise the APIs without a hosted Che, or set up a hosted Che instance that can absorb the commands.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55